Book Title: Success on the Middle Level SSAT
Publisher: Test Prep Works, LLC
Author: Christa B Abbott M.Ed.
Related BooksSuccess on the Middle Level SSAT
is a complete course to prepare for the Middle Level SSAT.
This book provides the comprehensive test-taking strategies and content that students need to ace the test. It has undergone a major expansion and revision for 2017-18 to include instruction and practice for algebra and other math topics introduced by the test writers in 2016 in the Official Online SSAT Practice Program. A full-length practice test has also been added.
The book includes:
- Vocabulary lessons that ask students to categorize words and derive meanings from roots so that they can handle anything on test day
- Math content lessons that explain the concepts and how they will be applied
- Detailed strategies and drills for the reading section
- One full-length practice test to prepare students for test day
The Enrollment Management Association introduced several new topics in 2016 when it released the Official Online SSAT Practice Program. We have analyzed all of the latest official materials to bring you this revised edition including new and expanded sections of instruction and practice for algebra and other math topics.
This book is designed both for students and families to use independently and for educators to use as a text with their students. While most other prep manuals mix together instruction for very different tests into one single volume, all of the material in Success on the Middle Level SSAT is specific to the Middle Level SSAT. Students can use this book confidently and independently without being distracted by material that is not relevant.
Test Prep Works has developed two books specifically for the Middle Level SSAT, including:
Each book can be used independently or they can be combined with each other, depending on the needs of the individual student.
- Success on the Middle Level SSAT -- Students benefit from the comprehensive content instruction, test-taking strategies, and practice provided in this book, including vocabulary lessons and drills, math content lessons and problem sets, reading strategies and drills, and one full-length practice test.
- The Best Unofficial Practice Tests for the Middle Level SSAT -- This book consists of two full-length practice tests with answer keys, allowing students and instructors to measure progress and preparing students for what they will experience on test day. (Note -- These practice tests have different questions than the practice test in Success on the Middle Level SSAT and the two books can be combined for a total of three full-length practice tests.)
SSAT is a registered trademark of The Enrollment Management Association. Please note that The Enrollment Management Association has neither endorsed nor affiliated itself in any way with this book.